Tuesday, July 13, 2010

dress ordered.... florist meetings.... and videographer


So I have officially ordered my dress... I chose the Casablanca 1772. The dress honestly looks better on me than the model.... and its like snow! Its absolutely PERFECT for a January 1 wedding!

(Photo from Casablanca)

We also met with three florists this week. So far we have only received a quote back from one of them but are anxious for the other two quotes. I felt that one of them really understood my vision better than the other two... but I haven't seen his quote yet to know if it is possible! So, we'll see!

We also are meeting with a few videographers this week. After doing some research, I think that I would regret not having one. A lot of people have said it was their biggest regret not having one and I think it would be great to be able to show my kids the video of mommy and daddy getting married. Pictures are wonderful.... but there is only so much that can be captured through still images.... and I want to be able to capture EVERYTHING from that day. So we'll see how we can work it into our budget.

1 comment:

  1. Is this the actual one you ordered? Don't you care that Lance can see it? Just wonderin :)

    ReplyDelete