Saturday, May 29, 2010

i just love weddings

Today I was honored to be the Maid of Honor in my friend Deanna's wedding.



The wedding was held on her now husband's parents farm in Greeneville, Tennessee. It was one of the most beautiful outdoor weddings I have ever been to with the breathtaking views of the Appalachian Mountains. It wasn't too hot and the rain held off thank goodness. The reception was held next to the river under a beautiful tent. The bouquets and boutonnieres were made out of sunflowers and there was blue gingham print on the tables. It was absolutely beautiful and perfectly fitting for Deanna and Frankie.

I enjoy being in and at weddings to get ideas for myself and to share in the very special moment for the couple. There is just something about weddings that just brings out the best in people and proves that love really does exist and life can be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment