i think i should have started this planning a year and a half ago... its not like i wasn't engaged then.
i'm getting very overwhelmed. i feel that I am so far behind in my planning compared to others and scared that it won't turn out right. I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to have the wedding that I want without paying more for it. I just keep praying that everything will be okay.
Now on to photography:
So far I have emailed Jonathon Campbell, Camryn Holt Photography, Kristen Steele Photography, Julie Roberts Photography, Eric McCarty and Joe Hendricks Photography. I love all their work they have posted online so I'll first have to eliminate some by cost alone. Then I plan on setting up meetings with 3 or 4 whose cost is good so I can get to see more of their photography and get to know them as people. I've read a lot about how a great photographer treats their client more like a friend than a client and thats what I want. I want them to really capture who we are and the type of pictures I want. Hopefully once we meet with them we'll know and can maybe talk the price down :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment