Yesterday my mother and I met with Joe Hendricks Photography and loved them. Joe and his wife Rhonda were very nice and do fantastic work. I loved their personalities and the fact that they are young, which means they have similar interests and taste and know what's "cool" in photography now. They also like wine which is a plus! Haha.
Their prices are also reasonable and they will let me have the copyrights to the pictures as well as a disk of the pictures. If we do choose to book them, they would like to meet with Lance and I to discuss what types of picture we are looking to have and get to know us better so that we'll be more comfortable with them. I like that they want to develop a more personal relationship with their clients because that helps with the quality of the pictures.
Overall, i hope that we can hire them! They seem fantastic and I'd love to work with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment