I just ordered paper samples from cardsandpockets.com. I can't decide which color card stock I want to use for making my pocket folds so I ordered samples of Onyx metallic, Black Tie, Snow White, Pearl metallic, and silver metallic. I also ordered envelope samples for A7 size in both black tie and smooth white, as well as damask envelope liners. I also ordered damask belly bands for the pocketfolds. I figured if I can actually see the paper and envision what the finished product will look like, I'll feel better about spending $$$$ on paper, liners and belly bands. The total for the samples was only $18 and I got free shipping. I definitely think it is worth spending the money for the samples to make sure that you are ordering what you want. I would hate to order $100 worth of custom cut paper for it not to look right with the invitations or for it to not be my style. I'll let you know what I've decided once the samples come it.
Oh and I'm meeting with Joe Hendricks Photography on Tuesday... I'll update then!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
paper samples
Labels:
belly bands,
cardsandpockets,
diy,
envelope liners,
paper samples,
pocketfolds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Alyssa & Lance: I just got through reading your entire blog. You two are really doing a great job of wedding planning. Everything seems to be going great. I love your dress and I am wondering if you need for me to buy a dress of a certain color. You know I will have to buy a new one for such a special occasion. Love, Grandma Berry
ReplyDelete